Sunday, March 16, 2014

#8- Summary of Research

     Throughout the course of my research, I found out a lot of information about the different aspects of social media. I mostly focused on the cons of social media because they seem to be controversial topics in society today. Even though social media has a lot of benefits, it has even more downsides to it. Through my research, I found out what makes social media so addicting, how teenagers are the most consumed in social media, and how some people use social media as a front to make up a false identity for themselves online. I also researched more grave topics like cyber bullying and how it is such a terrible occurrence among teens. In addition, I researched about the matter of social media taking over the world and how it is destroying real life/face-to-face communication.
     Social Media can be very beneficial, but I found that it is also hurting our generation and causing our society to fall in a negative direction. Social Media is such a huge part of our lives and its good to be aware of the consequences on social media. The research I did had a lot of good information about the cons of one of the biggest influences in our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment